Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Kada dam - serene lake with peaceful atmosphere

 Kada dam - serene lake with peaceful atmosphere


Hello all...

                          

        Sorry for posting after such a long time. But due to some other commitments, as of now,  we have cut short our Sunday trips and only we know our misery...

                                

                          

                   This trip was way back in the month of June end... when we were eagerly waiting for the rain to come, to feel our surroundings with green color and our lakes with soothing water... 

                            

                           

             Kada campsite is in Jhambughoda Sanctuary and has a beautiful lake with really nice guesthouses. You can definitely stay overnight, do a campfire and enjoy the amazing night sky...The bookings are done online only from the eco-tourism site. 

                       

                                

            We were lucky as the atmosphere was cloudy with a little drizzle. we did little trekking and enjoyed the calm peaceful atmosphere. 

        Go there with family and friends and enjoy amazing weather...



How small I felt! 


Those dark grey clouds 

Hugging tightly to green hills 

That light drizzle 

Falling cheerfully in a wide lake 

Surroundings like these

Make us believe 

He is here 

He is there 

He is everywhere 


Those ducks were swimming gleefully 

Those birds returning to offspring gaily 

I felt like they were laughing at me 

Oh! How small I felt!

How small I felt!


Do you want to make a painting of it? 

Bring out all your colors and brushes

Do you want to write poetry on this? 

Grab those diaries with blank pages 

Or do you want insta worthy photos? 

It’s time to takeout prime lens from bag 

Rejuvenate these memories 

Recreate these sceneries 

I did, I really did

And I think we all did at some point 

And how I failed!!!

My ego burst just like bubble 

With questions in my mind 

About this life 

About my existence 

Oh! How small I felt!

How small I felt! 



Location: https://goo.gl/maps/vPSmoC3R2tXsAg4N6


Main office: Chief Conservator of Forest

                     Kothi, Raopura.

Contact no: 0265-  2425136  


That's it from our side...

Keep exploring...

SaSha

Sheel

Kajal 



\




4 comments:

Ajwa Dam Reservoir: Old is Gold

Ajwa Dam Reservoir: Old is Gold                                    Hi,                             We hope you all are good and enjoying the...